GLOBAL DOMAINS INTERNATIONAL, INC.

Friday, September 17, 2010

FACEBOOK NETWORKING

Good afternoon,

Today is a good day. Anytime I can stay home and hang out w/ my family is always a blessing. Whenever I have the day off, I enjoy dropping my kids off to school. These are the times I feel are times to appreciate. I'm sure my kids appreciate it as well. I love the feeling when I say Daddy is going to drop you guys off to school today. Then they all break out w/ a smile. Especially my young one who jumps up and down w/ great enthusiasm.

The one thing that they always say though is, " Dad are you going out like that?" And of course I tell them, " well I'm not going out of the car or anything...whats wrong if I'm wearing my red shorts, orange tank top, hat, and slippers....it's my day off!" Other than that, we all still enjoying the fact that I'm off. And you should see my baby girl, of course who is not in school yet. She is just excited and all over me while my wife is enjoys sleeping in.

Time to put on Sponge Bob Square Pants for my princess to watch and work on my business.

Last night I stayed up pretty late, trying to figure out how I can promote my new venture. I talked about how my family and I are doing external promotions, which are flyer's, business cards, and word of mouth. I even got some advise from an old high school friend, who saw my link on Facebook. Now that was an eye opener for me because he was the 2nd person from high school to contact me in regards to my business venture. Facebook is a great way to not only keep in touch w/ your friends and family but a great way to get your business some exposure. He gave me some advise on how to promote any business and recommended T-Shirts. T-Shirts is a great way to promote any business externally. A great example of how Facebook is helping everyone is the fact the my friend was also promoting his business at the same time. He actually owns a silk screening company. Talk about a win win. I may have found a business partner for my future marketing campaigns. Now can you imagine for second on how powerful Facebook can be. There are over a million Facebook users through out the world today. Now, Facebook offers the ability to promote your add, not only on your profile site but through out the Facebook community world wide. You only get charged, when a consumer clicks on your link. Plus you have control to manage on how many clicks you get daily. That's an incredible tool to have when marketing your business. You can also create your own business entity or page. I have friends currently on Facebook that are promoting their businesses as well. Just the other day another old friend of mine invited me to accept and invitation for his real estate business. I believe he is a real estate agent and he uses this page to promote homes that are for sale in his particular area. Another friend of mine has a page for his Mercedes Auto Repair Company. They have taken advantage and seen how powerful it is to use Facebook. They are gaining tremendous exposure and I bet you getting more business if they were not using it. This is all just food for thought of course. But if your want to get good exposure this is just one of many ways to market your business.

I will continue to talk about other ways I am trying to promote and market my business in future blogs. Also just FYI, I am currently an author for EZINEARTICLES.COM. I currently have 5 live articles that are in place for anyone to read. Just go to the website and type in Oliver Olano in the search box. This is another way I am marketing, but I can talk about that in another blog.

To end my post, I have embedded a video I found on you tube. Of course I'm showing my age but that's just me. My kids are into this and I find it kinda cool that I can still do this with them. Enjoy!





WWW.WEBSITE.WS/OLANOFAMILY
WWW.EZINEARTICLES.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment