GLOBAL DOMAINS INTERNATIONAL, INC.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Creating Income For Free

Hello everyone,

Looks like another weekend has ended and it's time for another week of work, at least for most of us. I hope you all have enjoyed your time w/ family and friends.

I wanted to talk to you all about the costs of starting a business on the Internet. Some people may think that you need a lot of money to make money online. But in reality, you can start an Internet business w/ very little capital. In fact, you can create your own website for free and still have the potential to make a lot of money.

For instance, I will use my blog as an example. If you look around my site it may seem to the average person that it must have cost me a lot of money to create the website. Or I may have paid someone or a company to create it for me. My blog was totally free and I did not have to spend a dime. I joined Blogger.com and it allowed me to create my blog the way I wanted to look and feel. Blogger.com is just one of many companies that you can go through and create your own website, but I think it is the best out there for anyone starting.

Some knowledge of HTML may be needed to learn how to install video's and links, but there are many places on the Internet  like You Tube that can help you understand just enough. ( If you need information on how to install video's you can leave you're email address w/ your question and I will be happy to assist  ) Again, even the videos that you see on my blog were totally free and found on the Internet or You Tube.

Now you're probably asking how can I make money? Or why start a Blog? For me I feel a blog is a good way to try and catch the readers eye. I want readers to come back and read my blog. I want to try and give them an idea on the Affiliate Marketing business. Motivate my readers to be the best that they can be by being honest and provide them with useful information that they can use in their own business or in their lives.

Now there are hundreds of companies that are willing to pay you to put their adds on your site. To do this all you need to do is find these companies, become an affiliate, and put their add on your site. If the readers purchases their product from your site, you get paid. There are some affiliates that give you the opportunity to gain residual income by selling their product on your site.

There are companies like Host Gator, which is a hosting company. Now take a look at the right side of my blog. Do you see the Host Gator advertisement? Now I'm going to use them as an example. I have joined Host Gator and have become an affiliate member, (for free!). What this means is that, I can promote their product on my site and get paid when someone decides to use them to host or create their website. Currently, I get paid $50.00 to $125.00 every time someone joins Host Gator. There are affiliate marketers making thousands of dollars a month just by promoting Host Gator. Host Gator is a well known Hosting company with a good reputation that thousands of people are using.

Now think about this for a moment. This is just one product on my site that I became a member for free and now getting paid anytime someone joins from my site. Mostly everything on my site that anyone purchases or becomes a member, I get paid. Some of the products has the potential to give me residual income ( money paid to me as long as a member makes monthly payments ). I want to share this because its a market that not many people know about. Some feel that they are not qualified or just think it's hard to learn. But it is not! You may need to do some research on certain things like HTML or installing photos and videos, research on marketing your website/blog, learn things like SEO, search engine optimization, and know what type of keywords to use. But think about it, wouldn't  a little research be worth the amount of money that you can potentially earn? In my opinion, I would think it would be worth it 100%, if it means I can be financially free.

That's why I feel a blog is a great tool to use to market your products. I enjoy writing and sharing my thoughts and life experiences w/ my readers, which makes it enjoyable as well. Remember the key is TRAFFIC! You may have a good product or service out there but if you don't have traffic going to your site, you will have no sales. So look around my blog and see what I have to offer. If you are really serious in finding  a powerful way to make good residual income on the Internet, you can go visit www.OlysHomeBiz.com.  Good luck to you and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment