GLOBAL DOMAINS INTERNATIONAL, INC.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Recent Tips For Your Business

Hello everyone,

The holidays are just around the corner and this is a busy time for small and big businesses everywhere. Its been a big challenge for me to keep my online business going. Time is a big issue for me, especially working a full time job and trying to spend quality time w/ my family. I've been generating  consistent traffic to my blog and my online website but not as much as I feel I should be. Luckily I have a great support group and a mentor that are having great success with their online business and are willing to share their knowledge with me. One of the key tools that they keep reminding me is getting more involved with Social Networking. I've been able to use Facebook.com which has been sending people to my blog and business website. My next tool I will be using is Twitter. Many business owner, whether small stores or online stores, are having great success with Twitter. I'm looking forward to opening a twitter account and share my trials and errors of my journey to having a successful online business.






I hope you enjoy the next video. Sit back, relax, and sing if you know the song.


No comments:

Post a Comment